Insight to Becoming a Helicopter Pilot
Explore the first step towards a helicopter pilot's license by experiencing this unique introductory package including a lesson in a 2 seater training helicopter. As part of your helicopter pilot training the instructor will introduce you to the dynamics of a helicopter, and giving you the chance of hands on flying yourself!
• Introduction and safety briefing by a CAA licensed helicopter instructor
• Hands-on 1 to 1 helicopter flying lesson and a hover challenge
• Buffet style lunch
• A guided tour of the hangers (where possible) and discussion about various helicopter types
• A presentation on helicopter pilot career options by a CAA licensed helicopter instructor
• Small group size
• Experience will last approximately 3.5 hours
• Available on various weekdays and weekends
• Time counts towards a private pilot's license
This experience is available on selected dates, April to October.
This experience will last approximately 3.5 hours with 15 minutes flying time.
This experience is for one person.
Spectators are welcome and may take photographs.
This minimum age is 12 years old.
The maximum weight is 95kg (14st 9lb) and the maximum height is 1.98m (6ft 4'').
This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.