Aeroplane Pilot Land Away Double
In a nutshell
- A 60 minute session, split into two 30 minute sections
- Full briefing and tutoring from an expert instructor
- A signed certificate to go towards your pilot’s licence
We've all been a passenger in an aeroplane before, but now you can navigate the aircraft you're in, and then even take over the controls under the careful guidance of one of our professional flying instructors. Become a member of the crew; as a Lookout, and even as a pilot.
For one leg of the flight you will take the controls whilst the other student is a passenger, after 24-30 minutes you will land and switch places.
…The world's a very different place from two thousand feet up!
• 24 - 30 minute hands on flight time under the instruction of a CAA qualified instructor
• Pre-flight briefing
• Time counts towards a pilot's license
This experience is available on selected dates, April to October.
This experience is approximately 2 hours with 60 minutes in the air.
This experience is for one person, you will share your flight with one other student.
The minimum age is 12 years old.
Maximum weight is 114.3kg (18 stone) and the maximum height is 1.98m (6ft 4'').
This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.