For customers with slow Internet connections, this process may take up to five minutes long.
Please be patient and do not refresh your web browser, or press the back button on the tool bar otherwise you may be charged twice for this transaction.
Let’s face it, you simply can't drive fast on public roads – it’s dangerous and there's a high risk of injuring other people or yourself. However, if like us, you have a need for speed and want to drive fast, a circuit is the only place to do it.
The car track day runs on an 'all-day' basis from 9am to 5pm and they run in sessions according to the type of car and experience of the driver, from Novice, Road – Car or Track – Day Car.
• Full safety briefing before the track time starts.
• The groups are split into 15-minute sessions which will offer plenty of track time throughout the day.
• No more than ten cars on track at any one time.
• Cones are placed on the circuit edge to aid effective braking.
• Turn-in and apex cones are placed on the circuit edge to help you master the racing line.
• Helmets are available to hire (at extra cost).
• In-car coaching is available all day (on request at extra cost).
• Classroom sessions are available, covering advanced driving techniques (at extra cost).
This experience is available on selected days, throughout the year.
This experience is for two people, there will be other people there on the day.
This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
On the basket page, you can select from the following delivery options: