Traditional Inns & Pubs
Immerse yourself in the heritage and cosy surroundings of a great British inn!
Valid until: 01/09/2017
Product code: FWGBTBI
England’s reputation for hospitality is world renowned, not least because of the sheer variety of places to stay for visitors who want to enjoy their break in comfort and style. Whether you prefer traditional features or a more contemporary feel, you can find the perfect place to stay for a short break, and a warm welcome wherever you choose.
You can visit a new area or explore somewhere a little more familiar, and know that you will return to a relaxed atmosphere with beautiful surroundings and quality accommodation. You can get back to nature and enjoy the countryside, hit the shops for a little retail therapy or soak up some culture with a night out on the town.
No matter how you prefer to spend your time or which of our destinations you choose for your short break, you can be sure that your stay will be an enjoyable one.
This is a one night stay for two people, breakfast is not included but can be purchased for an extra cost at each location. Some locations may have restrictions for certain days of the week and months of the year.
When can you go?
This break is available throughout the year subject to availability, some inns may not be available on certain days of the week and times of the year.
How long does this activity last?
This is a one night stay for two (excluding breakfast).
You need to know
The minimum age is 18 years old.
This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
You and how many others?
This break is for two people to enjoy.
- Midlands - Buckinghamshire - Chalfont St. Peter
- Midlands - Derbyshire - Hope Valley
- Midlands - Northamptonshire - Maidwell
- Midlands - Shropshire - Near Ludlow
- Midlands - Staffordshire - Lichfield
- Midlands - Warwickshire - Meriden
- Midlands - Warwickshire - Quinton
- Midlands - Warwickshire - Rugby
- Midlands - Warwickshire - Stratford upon Avon
- Midlands - West Midlands - Coleshill
- North - Cheshire - Christleton
- North - Cheshire - Sandbach
- North - Flintshire - Ormskirk
- North - North Yorkshire - Harrogate
- North - Northumberland - Cramlington
- North - West Yorkshire - Leeds
- North - Yorkshire - Huddersfield
- North - Yorkshire - Ilkley
- North - Yorkshire - Ripon
- North - Yorkshire - Sheffield
- Scotland - Dunbartonshire - Balloch
- Scotland - East Lothian - Edinburgh
- Scotland - Midlothian - Edinburgh
- South East - Buckinghamshire - Aylesbury
- South East - Devon - Exeter
- South East - East Sussex - Tunbridge Wells
- South East - Hampshire - Portsmouth
- South East - Hertfordshire - St. Albans
- South East - Kent - Beckenham
- South East - Kent - Canterbury
- South East - Kent - Maidstone
- South East - Norfolk - Hilborough
- South East - Norfolk - Horning
- South East - Suffolk - Hundon
- South East - Surrey - Weybridge
- South West - Devon - Exeter
- South West - Devon - South Brent
- South West - Devon - Thelbridge
- South West - Gloucestershire - Longhope
- South West - Somerset - Evercreech
- South West - Somerset - Taunton
- South West - Wiltshire - Salisbury
- Wales - Glamorgan - Cardiff