Countryside Walking Break
Discover Britain’s landscape on a stay for two!
Valid until: 01/12/2017
Product code: FWGBWK
An aerial view of almost any area in the UK will reveal an extensive network of footpaths criss-crossing large swathes of the countryside. We all enjoy the benefits of taking to the great outdoors and making the most of the beautiful surroundings.
A walking break is a great way to visit some of the most scenic areas of countryside and embrace nature in all its glory. With the full benefit of local knowledge you will be able to seek out some lesser known spots to enjoy a picnic, uncover local sites which may have been popular amongst walkers for centuries or just cast your eyes around in the hope of seeing some of the local wildlife. Experienced walkers can push themselves with some of the more challenging routes, but there are plenty of paths which are a little easier for those who prefer a more relaxing stroll. Any walker will love the chance to indulge their passion for getting out and about on a
break made just for them.
Each overnight stay booking will have access to two walking maps of the particular area chosen to ensure you make the most of your stay.
When can you go?
This break is available on selected days of the week, throughout the year subject to availability and excluding bank and school holiday dates.,
How long does this activity last?
This is a one night stay for two people with breakfast included.
You need to know
The minimum age is 18 years old.
This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
You and how many others?
This break is for two people to enjoy.
- Midlands - Derbyshire - High Peak
- Midlands - Derbyshire - Wirksworth
- Midlands - Shropshire - Near Ludlow
- North - Lancashire - Nelson
- North - Lincolnshire - Binbrook
- North - North Yorkshire - Clapham
- North - North Yorkshire - Coxwold
- North - North Yorkshire - Sawdon
- North - North Yorkshire - Thornton-Le-Dale
- Scotland - Morayshire - Grantown-on-Spey
- South East - Kent - Herne Bay
- Wales - Anglesey - Rhosneigr
- Wales - Gwynedd - Caernarfon
- Wales - Powys - Swansea Valley