Charming Inns and Rural Escapes
Escape to the country for a one night break for two
Valid until: 01/12/2017
Product code: PFWCIRE
Was £84Now £74Buy Now
Rural life in the UK has traditionally centred around charming villages, beautiful scenery, farming and the village inn.
What better way to explore it all than getting away from the hustle and bustle of daily life and escaping with this one night break, including breakfast.
The break is as much about enjoying the accommodation as it is about immersing yourselves in the pleasures of rural life. Whether you prefer traditional features or a more contemporary feel, you can find the perfect place to stay for a short break and a warm welcome wherever you choose.
You will also have the benefit of the best countryside guides, as your host will have a unique insight into the local area. If you fancy a secluded stroll, some wildlife spotting or a great place for a picnic, you’ll be in good hands.
Types of locations available include countryside farms, small holdings, village inns, guest houses and charming B&Bs. With a wide range of locations to choose from, you’re sure to find something that suits you perfectly.
This is a one night stay for two people, including breakfast. Some locations may have restrictions for certain days of the week and months of the year.
When can you go?
This break is available on selected days of the week, throughout the year (excluding bank and school holidays)
How long does this activity last?
This is a one night stay for two people, including breakfast.
You need to know
The minimum age is 18 years old.
This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
You and how many others?
This break is for two people to enjoy.
- Midlands - Derbyshire - Hope Valley
- Midlands - Northamptonshire - Blisworth
- Midlands - Northamptonshire - Maidwell
- Midlands - Shropshire - Newcastle on Clun
- Midlands - Staffordshire - Lichfield
- Midlands - Warwickshire - Meriden
- Midlands - Warwickshire - Quinton
- Midlands - Warwickshire - Rugby
- Midlands - Warwickshire - Stratford upon Avon
- Midlands - West Midlands - Coleshill
- North - Cheshire - Christleton
- North - Cheshire - Sandbach
- North - Lancashire - Lytham St Annes
- North - Lancashire - Morecambe
- North - Lancashire - Ormskirk
- North - North Yorkshire - Coxwold
- North - North Yorkshire - Harrogate
- North - North Yorkshire - Ingleton
- North - Northumberland - Cramlington
- North - Northumberland - Haltwhistle
- North - West Yorkshire - Leeds
- North - Yorkshire - Huddersfield
- North - Yorkshire - Ilkley
- North - Yorkshire - Ripon
- North - Yorkshire - Sheffield
- Scotland - East Lothian - Haddington
- Scotland - Midlothian - Edinburgh
- South East - Buckinghamshire - Aylesbury
- South East - East Sussex - Patcham
- South East - East Sussex - Tunbridge Wells
- South East - Hampshire - Hook
- South East - Hampshire - Portsmouth
- South East - Hertfordshire - St. Albans
- South East - Kent - Beckenham
- South East - Kent - Maidstone
- South East - Norfolk - Horning
- South East - Southampton - Dibden
- South East - Suffolk - Hundon
- South East - Suffolk - Ipswich
- South East - Suffolk - Rendham
- South West - Cornwall - Lauceston
- South West - Cornwall - Wadebridge
- South West - Devon - Exeter
- South West - Devon - Exeter
- South West - Devon - South Molton
- South West - Dorset - Bournemouth
- South West - Dorset - Weymouth
- South West - Gloucestershire - Longhope
- South West - Somerset - Evercreech
- South West - Somerset - Taunton
- South West - Wiltshire - Salisbury
- Wales - Glamorgan - Cardiff
- Wales - Pembrokeshire - Narbeth