For customers with slow Internet connections, this process may take up to five minutes long.
Please be patient and do not refresh your web browser, or press the back button on the tool bar otherwise you may be charged twice for this transaction.
Explore the first step towards your aeroplane pilot's license by experiencing this unique introductory package including a lesson in a 2 seater training aircraft. As part of your pilot training our instructor will introduce you to the dynamics of a fixed wing aircraft, and giving you the chance of hands on flying yourself!
• Pre-flight safety briefing
• A presentation on airline pilot career options by a CAA licensed flight instructor
• Hands-on 1-to-1 (20 min) flying lesson
• A guided tour of the hangers (where possible) and discussion about various aircraft types
• Small group size
• Experience will last half a day (allow approximately 4 hours)
• Time counts towards a private pilot's license
This experience is available on selected dates, April to October.
This experience is approximately 3.5 hours with 20 minutes flying time.
This experience is for one person.
You're welcome to bring friends and family to watch you on the day.
The minimum age is 12 years old.
The maximum weight is 15 stone (95kg). Please be advised the experience may not be suitable for those who are pregnant, suffer from epilepsy, or who have heart or medical conditions. If in doubt consult your doctor before purchasing.
This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
On the basket page, you can select from the following delivery options: