Plan your own fantastic day out in London with a hop-on hop-off London bus tour. With over 60 stops across the capital and six diverse routes to choose from, sightseeing in London has never been easier or given you more choice! You’ll always know where you are by listening to our entertaining on-board commentary and with stops near attractions including Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, London Eye and St. Paul’s Cathedral, you’re guaranteed the full London sightseeing experience!
- Hop On Hop Off Service With Over 60 Stops on 3 Different Routes
- Tickets Valid For 24 Hours + 24 Hours Free till 31st March 2016
- FREE Walking Tour (Worth £10) Voucher Valid for Two Days
- FREE River Thames Boat Ride (Worth £7.15)
- See a Number of Attractions Including Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square & Piccadilly
- Buses depart approximately every 15-20 Minutes. 5-10 minutes from the main tourist points.
- Live English or Multilingual Audio Guide
- Audio Guides Available in: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian) & Russian
When can you go?
This experience is available Monday to Sunday, throughout the year. Subject to availability.
How long does this activity last?
This experience will last approximately 4 hours.
You need to know
Children aged 4 - 7 inclusive can only enter KidZania if accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times.
You will need to be reasonably fit as there will be some walking.
There are no qualification requirements.
This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
You and how many others?
Please book at least 1 week in advance.
Family and friends
Unfortunatley, this experience is not suitable for spectators.