The city streets are your playground for this activity as you get out and about to explore, discover and enjoy our unique and interactive game. Armed with your tablet or smartphone as your tour guide, this is an activity with an interactive twist - an opportunity to join together with friends and family to locate city hotspots, test your knowledge, earn points and have fun!
The GPS City Explorer combines historical and local news video clips, questions and facts about gruesome horrible histories, musicians, bands, sports personalities, famous people, local food and drink... the list goes on.
For optimum performance, we recommend that teams use one of the following devices, which must be fully charged prior to the start of the game:
- iPhone 5 / 5c & 6
- iPad Air & 2 (with data plan: 3g / 4g only - WIFI only devices do not have GPS)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 & S5
- G Nexus 4
- HTC M8
- Nexus 7 Tablet
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
How to Play:
- Once you have purchased your experience please follow the instructions to retrieve the Wildgoose contact information.
- When you have registered your voucher number with Wildgoose they will issue you with a game code for your selected location and date.
- You will then download the free App from the Google Play or iOS App stores.
- Load the game onto your phone or tablet and scan the game code provided after your contact with the supplier.
- Take a Selfie, give yourself an amusing Team Name and then you're off!
- Visit the GPS Hotspots to unlock your tasks and challenges.
- Get creative and complete a range of fun photo challenges, creative tasks and interesting questions
- Identify the winning team - once all teams have completed the hunt, results can be compared on the live scoreboard the one with the most points at the end of the game wins!
When can you go?
This experience is available Monday to Sunday, throughout the year.
How long does this activity last?
This experience will last approximately 1½ to 2 hours.
You need to know
This experience is for people of all ages. Children under 16yrs old are be accompanied by an adult.
You will need to be physically fit as there will be lots of walking throughout the day.
There are no qualifications required for this experience.
This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
You and how many others?
This experience is for a maximum of 5 people.
Family and friends
Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for spectators.